Can we please shut up until the day after election day?

Please! I'm begging all of you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Who are you voting for?
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I'm tired of being bombarded for who I am voting for so i'm just gonna keep it to myself.
    Anonymous

• Which, btw, is why I'm posting anonymously.
    Anonymous

• Then don't pay attention to it there are hundreds of groups and answer groups you can check out.
    Anonymous

• It's 18 days away! I know we can all do it!
    Anonymous

• NO!!! LOL. Im getting tired of this too...the election has taken over cafemom, but hey its better than mommy wars ;)
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Nope :) Just using my freedom of speech ::wink:: There are quite a few Question Areas, but this one is called "POLITICS & CURRENT EVENTS" Which is exactly what we are talking about. Maybe you should check out "Just for Fun, Hobbies & Crafts", etc and click away from Politics and Current Events.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• We have the freedom of self expression and speech. As much as the election debating may be bothering you it may be fun and exciting to others.

I personally love hearing the different views of people and what made them make the choice they are making. I find it helpful and eye opening.

Just as we have the right to talk about politics, you have the right to overlook the questions regarding that subject.

Relax, it will all be over soon.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 4:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Well, what else are we supposed to talk about? LOL
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• well if people continue to post here and were suppose to reply what do you expect, right?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2008