Brown discharge

I have this brown discharge after the period (look like old blood), what is this? Its on & off. Worry that it might have problem inside me. Have anyone experienced this?

grayima

Asked by grayima at 4:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't worry! It's probably old blood. I get it often before and after my menstral cycles. And sometimes even between periods when I am ovulating.
    Now if it has a strong oder and you run a fever or something, be sure to call your Dr. You can even give a call to a GYNO and ask a nurse.
    Mom2JesserFly

Answer by Mom2JesserFly at 4:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I get that right after every period, I'd goteen so used to it that I just call it "leftovers." As was said already though, if it smells strange, etc. make an appt with your Dr.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Usually the bleeding stopped right after the period ends. I dont get it usually and it seem like never stop. I also thought its "leftover", but Its been like this for 2 days. Is it normal? Thats why i feel worry. Anyway, thanks for the info :)
    grayima

Answer by grayima at 5:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• maybe too much info or personal but did you and ur husband get too rough during whoopy in the past week or so? you may have caused a sore or ripped a little.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 6:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i wouldnt worry. my cycle was would be 5 days of normal color/flow then 2 days of brown discharge. i would just think of it as the 'leftover' draining out.
    Anonymous