What does it sound like to you? How exactly would you handle this? I have no1 to talk to...

The situation at hand is one I'm a fist time mother still young myself the baby came as quite a suprised but hey the guy I'm with I believed would be able to handle this baby raising with me during my pregnancy I was left in the house on countless occasions alone found myself crying slot but his excuse was him stressing me not being able to be were he was cause of the weed smoke and drinking promising that things will be different once baby was here that I wouldn't feel alone he looses his job we loose our place and I'm back at home with my parents and he's on the street he he hardley comes to see me doesn't pick up my calls or answers my text messages isn looking for a job still hanging with his friends yet says he wants to get an apartment is pushing me to get a job talk to him tomite he says that I don't understand what he's going thru but I don't think some1 who is homeless would be out parting they would be workin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Stay strong, the baby needs you. The guy acting like a baby too. Can u use ur connections to help him to find a job?
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He sounds young, really young. U sound like ur questioning all this. There's a reason why. Ur figuring out how this is gonna work for ur baby. Baby trumps dad
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It seems 2 me he's not serious about anything love is a hard thing 2 get over especially when ur heart is in it I say be strong and relize that he's not the man he says he is. My mom always says actions speak louder then words. I know you feel your life or freedom is at a stand still but many girl would forget there respodibilities and leave the baby and try to live a carefree life in my eyes you are stronger then they are because you choose to stay home and not be in mixed company with bad choices although you desire to do so he doesn't relize the true sacrifices you are making cause he's not willin or able to make them his self he's obviously young mindedf
    and what it seems like is ready to fit the position he though he was ready for. I really don't kno what to say it seems to me you just really need a friend someone that is going thru the sane or has gone thru the same I don't think you need advise he does he needs a male
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 2:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I am a first time mom with 4yr old. And my ex-husband left me cause he wasn't in love with me anymore. And I had to move back to my parents house when my son was 1. I was devasted at the time but all I could think is what do I do now. And this is what I did I went back to school, worked and took care of my son by myself. I didn't care what my ex did I had to do what is best with my son. And that what u have to do now too. I am sorry to tell u this but if u baby father is not willing to change his habits and help u raise ur baby then move on and stop acting like a child since u just have one. Just drop him and raise ur kid yourself. And if ur parents is willing help u out by watching the baby while ur work at night or if u went to school then do it. Ur main prepority is that little u have now. If I can do it u can too.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 2:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Role model a real one someone that knows the life style or state he is in and. Came out of it
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 2:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Just take care of you! He is an adult and should be able to take care of himself. Look out for u n child!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He is a grown man...but acting like a child... Your child should be your #1 concern right now, and his too!! He obviously isn't ready to grow up.. I would talk to him, like the adult he is and let him know he is a father and all that partying an b.s. needs to be put on hold so you guys can provide a life for your baby... If he isn't ready to man up, I'd leave him right in the streets he can't seem to leave alone and move on with your baby!! You don't need a man who isn't going to act like one... It will be hard, sure... life is... but you can do it mama!! Try to work, GET AN EDUCATION.. and do whatever you got to for you and your baby!!! GOOD LUCK MAMA!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• wow, he is NOT ready for such a huge responsibility. If I were you, I would apply for housing NOW because I am sure there is a waiting list. Do for YOU & the baby, this boy may bring you down-trust me, Mama. If you ever want to talk, e-mail me, OK?????
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:53 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• You dont need a man to take care of your baby, get a job and save up while you stay with your parents then you can get a place for you and your baby
    stormy01

Answer by stormy01 at 3:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• You are seeing the true colors of this father of your child and you need to worry about your baby and yourself. He can't be made to change and he has been doing the same things and he is homeless and still hasn't made any changes you need to just do good for your baby and you and be thankful that your parents were able to help you. You also need to keep your head held high and stay strong things will all workout in the end for you and your baby. If his father wants to be a part of this happiness and family then he needs to make the changes that need to be done and not relay on you. He needs to get a job, help you with getting a place and help with paying the bills. It sounds to me that partying is more important to him right now then the baby and you. You need to let him know that this has to change and show him you are serious. GL Momma stay strong and if you want to talk more PM me anytime.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2010