LOVE&HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS....

WHEN OR WHAT DID THEY DO, WHEN YOU REALIZED THAT YOU REALLY LOVED THEM???

KAYOCHOA

Asked by KAYOCHOA at 6:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• When I realized he was going home for lunch every day(when we first met) so he could call me and we could talk in private.
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i realzied i loved my hubby (then boyfriend) when i would think about him and my heart would flutter. i don't think there was a certain thing he did, for me to get my "ah ha" moment.
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 6:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• ***I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WAS WHEN WE WERE REALLY YOUNG BUT HE CHOSE TO BE WITH ME AND MY DAUGHTER INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS. BECAME A FAMILY MAN. HE BECAME HER FATHER! THAT WAS SO HEART FELT AND GREAT, THEN I NEW HE WAS FOR REAL. THAT I LOVED HIM!! :) & I STILL LOVE HIM 5+YEARS LATER! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 6:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• We were young I was only 16, and it was a gradual thing. One day I woke up and couldnt imagine him not being there, and the thought of him not being there was painful.
    xOkristiOx

Answer by xOkristiOx at 12:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I new when I first met him. I knew there was something good about him even though he was a total player. After many years he grew up and realized that he was looking for love and finally found it as an older man and now married to him and still love him like I did before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• DURING THE SUN SENT WHEN HE WAS LAYING DOWN ON MY LAP ....MY HEART WAS MELTING =P LOL
    apple-bee-13

Answer by apple-bee-13 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2008