What have been some of the best times of your life? Why?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, some of the best times of my life were when DH and I were living out of our car, so poor we could barely afford to eat, but we were having a blast working at Disneyland. I didn't mind sleeping in the IHOP parking lot or showering in the employee locker room cuz it was just so much darn fun. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My sons birth.... because I finally realized what LOVE really means!! Sounds corny but soooooo true!! I always thought I knew, I mean I was really, really sure I knew but I came to find out in the very second his naked bloody disgusting body came out of mine and was placed on my bare chest...... I WAS WRONG!!! And I have OCD and can't stand gross stuff like that normaly but that sure went out the window when that child came out of me! It was a fabulous life-changing experience for me in soooooo many ways!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:27 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• THE DAY MY BABY WAS BORN THATS MY GIRL
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 2:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Going on roadtrips with my husband. Our first was from NV to TX for his new duty station. 2 days in the car, lots of fast food, poor planning and getting lost, sleeping on the side of the road in the desert, and traveling with 4 cats. Our second and most recent was from TX to CT- 3 1/2 days in the car, lots of music, 1 of us slept while 1 of us drove, lots of fast food, no showers, no stopping but to pee, and 1 cat and 1 baby. Even though we smelled and were so sick of fast food, I love listening to music, talking to my husband, and playing road games.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My husband and I rented a cabin in the mountains of Berkeley Springs, WV and invited most of his family to come with us and have a family get away. My MIL had been diagnosed with Cancer and she didn't have a lot of time left so this was something special that I really wanted to do for my husband. We all had a wonderful time and I made a really pretty scrapbook to always remember that week. My MIL has since passed away. RIP Kitty!!
    azhlynne

Answer by azhlynne at 9:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• July 2010, took my girls on the Nickelodeon Cruise to the Caribbean - 7 days of AWESOMEness!!!!
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 10:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• giving birth to my son on sep 19. 2008, he made me feel so special, after 15 hours of labor and a section i realized then that i would b the happiest mommy in the world
    BabyNya913

Answer by BabyNya913 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My daughter!!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2010