How was everyone Friday? And what is ur plans for the weekend?

I had to work today, but I didn't have to come in late. I was able get my money into my bank and I was counting down the day I have left until I leave my job and leave SC for good to get closer to my son.

andmaef28

Asked by andmaef28 at 2:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OK... I WELL BE HOME CLEANING
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 2:34 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My hubby and I are working today and tomorrow i have to work and my hubby has to find time to sleep before i have to go to work Sunday. My hubby works night shift so on the weekends and finding time for sleep is a pain in the ass but we get it done and do it. It sucks at the time we are going though it but we make it though.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I wish I were leaving SC for good!! I absolutely HATE it here!! I wanna go home!! Whaaaaaaaa!!
    azhlynne

Answer by azhlynne at 9:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• well hubby has to work but me & son are here at the house and i'm going to be cleaning today while he helps and then he will be playing video games till the football game comes on.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• well my plans where good for saturday i threw my son 2nd bday party, and he was scared to blow the candle because it was fire , well at least he knows to stay away from fire and then he got cake smashed on his cute little face so my weekend is cool, and i plan on m and him going out to eat at dennys in the morning cause the 19th is his actually bday
    BabyNya913

Answer by BabyNya913 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I PLAY IT BY EAR. I WENT OUT WITH MY COUSIN TODAY. I THOUGHT i WAS A SHOPPER-SHE IS THE "QUEEN"!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:11 AM on Sep. 19, 2010