Battle of the sexes...

Why is it ok in our society for men to have sex with x Amount of girls with out tarnishing there reputation? Or ok to leave or not take any true responsibility when raising a child? Or totally disregard responsabilities?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Because society just turns the other cheek...

Terrible thing, I know... but what can we do?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:39 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I do not think it is OK and neither do the people I hang around.The only people who think it is OK are other jerks.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 2:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If women ruled the world there would be less STD for sure. More families with father figures and less violence. With men it all about sex compitition and weapons. Ie stds and war plus we would have better round about people in general. I find 8 times out of 10 ungodly men can't either control themselve in any given situation level headedly desire and satisfaction take the cake. I think I would rather be driven by emotions love compassion then desire and satisfaction.so why allow them to rule over all? I believe when god created man he didn't expect the people we have become. god makes no mistakes but men abuse and miss use power I say wipe the slate clean and start a new which is already in progress.
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 2:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• In OUR society? Name a modern society which is not patriarchal. I'm with Kiter. The battle of the sexes irks me!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• As long as we just nod our heads and say, "Yea, there's a problem" but don't do anything about it. We're just as guilty as they are. I see a lot of lip service. But no one's taking a pen and paper to write a proposal to change the laws. I also see more women now living with men who won't work, want to get high, take their girlfriends money, and have them pop'n out babies, but never lift a finger to help the woman. They make them work, come home to care for the kids and him, cook & clean, while they entertain their buddies watching that Dumb TV! You ask me what have I been doing? Educating the youth of today. Showing these girls your were never meant to be treated like a slave! I know many nations see their women lower then their dogs. They have no use for them except to take care of their needs and produce a man child to carry on their name. Its not "Modern" its been going on for centeries! Try to change it if you can...
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree with Prayer, but have to add one thing. Some men, are like this, but only because we allow them to be. If you CHOOSE that kind of man, that is what you get. If you don't put up with this nonesense and hold out until a REAL MAN comes along, you get a man who loves his family and puts his wife and children before anything else.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Because we,as a whole, let it be. We gripe and yet we don't do anything about it. There are men out there who are NOT like that. They are just few and far between because we let them get that way.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It is not ok with me nor anyone I am friends with. I regard a man that sleeps around no different than a woman. I have no respect for either, especially if they don't take care of their children.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• thank the patriarchal structure that has dominated the world for a LONG time. and women buy into this crap from religion to judging each other - like all the bitches that cut down women on here for expecting their men to respect them or for wanting to go to work or conversely to stay at home...i don't think any of that crap is right and i will do everything in my power to see that my son is not that kind of man. my daughter already knows how to be a strong woman.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Im not sure why it is so acceptable I mean I dont think it is
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 11:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010