What's in a name??

Recently while driving through town, my husband and I started talking about what kind of vehicle our kids would likely drive when they grew up. LOL It was really funny. My son was a Hummer- the strong and bold type! Our oldest daughter, was a pink VW Bug with the daisy lights! Our middle daughter would definately be a rag top jeep- she's the wild, fearless one, and our littlest was a Prius!! LOL What kind of car would your kids be based on their personality, traits, etc??

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 3:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd would drive a Farrari, she's high maintainance and goes 100mph all the time!
    My ds would drive a tank, right now he's about 6months old and he's huge and hefty!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• DD1 would drive a Hum V and DD2 would drive a Vespa lol!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My ds (17) currently drives a 2000 Audi A4 station wagon which was his X-Mas gift from his uncle last year. The luxury family style station wagon is not really his style, he's more of a performance sports car kind of guy and he wants to sell it and buy an EVO sooooo bad, but he doesn't want to hurt my brother's feelings.

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My son would drive a 70's rebuilt Camaro. Orange with flames!~

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:34 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• CUTE question!!!!

My son would have to be a Toyota, very smart and dependable!

My dd would have to be an older hot rod....quck fast. and prone to breaking things....lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My olderst son would be like a Mac Truck. He's always pushing his way through life, family, and friends. He helps anyone who asks, hence having a back bed of truck for carrying just about anybody or anything!
    My second is more of a Cad. He's big but oh so comfortable to be around. Everyone wants to come in to sit next to him to talk. He's always dependable, relyable, and able to handle the road of life. Just like a while Cad!
    My daughter's car would be one of those box cars. She walks to the beat of her own drum. She's an original. Often misunderstood. Like box cars, they don't quite know how to take her. She's somewhat square, but oh so cute! She grows on ya!LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:54 AM on Sep. 19, 2010