watery discharge after loosing mucus plug???

ok so im supposed to be induced tomorrow.i lost my mucus plug today(some yesterday) and all day today ive been have alot of watery discharge. it feels like im constantly wet down there. its not enough to wet my underwear,but enough to annoy me and notice it. i was getting rdy to take a shower a bit ago and i felt a drop of liquid roll down my leg. and the last few hours it also has some white slimy dicharge in it too.(sorry i know way TMI) so my question is,is this normal after loosing ur plug?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i belive that you should call your dr cause if you have lost it then it maybe your water has broke i suggest you call your dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• umm ur water may have broke i would call the doc and see if u can be checked asap...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I think your water has broke! Go call your Dr. right away! I am sure they will want you at the hospital asap.
    Congratulations!!!!!!
    Mom2JesserFly

Answer by Mom2JesserFly at 4:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• yeah that happend to me.. i was 6 days overdue!! and i had a lot of discharge in my last trimester and one day i just felt like it was way to much to be having.. so i went it and my water was leakin.. so sounds like your water broke congrats!!!
    stressedmommy88

Answer by stressedmommy88 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Go get checked. A super simple test will tell them if your water broke. Not everyone (actually almost no one) has the foot-soaking gush you see in the sit-coms. Most have a slow trickle.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• It could be that you are leaking amniotic fluid. Call your OB now and they should send you to the hospital to check in the fluid is amniotic fluid.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 5:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i'd go get checked out... worst comes to worst it's just a practice run for tomorrow.. good luck and congrats
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 6:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• pretty sure your water broke. call your doc.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I agree, your bag could be leaking, go get checked!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Sounds like you are leeking aminotic fluid
    lilnivy

Answer by lilnivy at 11:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2008