Tell me something funny your child said to you?

We all have those Kodac moments when our children have said something and no one was there to capture the moment. Well, here's your chance to share with us the moment that was so funny it brought tears to your eyes....

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• i'll never forget when my dd put her undies on backwards and i was trying to tell her why they were backwards, that the bigger side went on her butt because her butt is bigger. then she said "oh, so the little part goes on my little butt!" omg! i just about died!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my three yr old daughter drew a picture and told me it was a forest with "humping animals." I was actually worried at first bc i didnt know where the heck she learned that... well i found out she meant Hunting animals. it was hilarious!
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 4:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• one of my daughter's favourite phrases is "you're fired"..... Unfortunately I can't remember what I was giving her trouble for, but I was, not too severely because I remember smiling inside at the time but the conversation that ensued was this:
    Maryanne: "you're fired !"....
    I said "me? why am I fired ? I should be firing you. You're the one that......(sorry really wish i could remember what she did) "
    Maryanne: "You can't fire me ! I'm on contract ! "

She's 7 ! lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 5:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i was going out one day and had to dress up a bit so i bought a purple velvet skirt with 2 rows of frills i put it on and my tot was n the room i said to myself i look like a huge purple fish.. he looks at me for a min and says mama you do kinda look like a fish but mamas a pretty fish and hugs me lol
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 8:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2010