Tell me of a moment that warmed your heart?

Tell me of a moment tht warmed your heart; gave you goose pimples; made you feel loved. Mine was this morning. My husband gave me a long warm passionate tender kiss. Then turned and left for the morning. It took my breath away, made me all warm inside, and laughing like a school girl who just had her first kiss, all rolled up in one! I think I even heard him smiling/laughing with love on his way out the door! Have you had one of those moments with family or friends? (Please keep it clean. Thank you.)

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• EVERY TIME I SEE MY KIDS
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 5:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My DH isn't a romantic type of guy. I have always known this. He stopped along the highway and picked me all different kinds of wild flowers and gave them to me when he made it home for the day. He kept them in a Mt. Dew bottle with water so they wouldn't die. It was so sweet that it almost made me cry. For my Hubby to do something like that... wel,l it showed how much i mean to him and that after 18 years together i'm still on his mind. Even all day at work.
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 6:51 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The other day my 20 month old daughter called me Mama for the first time. It brought a smile to my face, and I just wanted her to keep saying it over and over.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• everytime i see my lumpy!!
    Sharon Ann L.

Answer by Sharon Ann L. at 10:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2010