Ooo today's gonna suck...

So I finally got my sick, teething, extremely fussy 9mo old to sleep at 3am. But we are having a yard sale this morning, so my alarm was set for 4 am to get up and get it set up. I tried to sleep but I had to pee. Then I *almost* got to sleep and my phone went off saying I had a voicemail. But when I called it I didn't have any messages... So I've been up since 8am Friday and today is going really really going to suck. I better do good at this yard sale!!!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 3:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good luck with the yard sale!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Momma if it makes you feel anybetter i have gotten 3 1/2 of sleep since 2:30am friday morning and thursday morning i was up at 2:30am also for work. My DD has the worst rash on her butt and she has the runs and has for 4 days now so between my 21/2 yrs old being sick and getting NO SLEEP has really been a rough few days. So here I am getting ready for work and I have to work all day and then my In-laws are coming over tonight for dinner and then my SS has homecoming dance tonight. I also have to be at work tomorrow at 5 am again.

I hope you do great at the yard sale and make lots of money. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Good luck with the yard sale!! If possible, slip a nap in mid-day :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• good luck have fun
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 5:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Good luck on your yard sale!!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• baby dust

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2010