is it normal

im 12 weeks and 5 days and i feel alot of pressure down there and it is only when i go to stand for a long period of time i have got a little baby bump already but is it normal to feel the pressure now or is it too soon .. sorry its been like 5 years since i was pregnant last lol

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah the baby is most likely sitting low i wouldnt worry about it i had pressure at 13 weeks and it never stopped tell i had my DD
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 4:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i am sorry i cant help u much i had morning sickness until i was 14 almost 15 weeks... i think u could feel pressure.. just go lay down for a lil while and relax the baby is prob just heavy enough to push on ur pelvis u are a small lady!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• lol thanks ladies i just dont remember what happened the last time i was pregnant lol so i couldnt remember a smal thing like pressure lol .. i have been off my feet because of back pains they were so bad its just i feel it even when i walk to the rest room i was like omg lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• as for your back pains use most heat: a warm shower or fill a sock with rice and microwave it for a min when the heat is moist it helps relax the muscles more so then just normal dry heat like a heating pad. and keep your feet up. you can also take tyelonl but i know it didnt help my back one bit.
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 5:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• just sitting low.. i had the same issues at the same week.. it'll lighten up here in a bit until he/she gets bigger and has no other choice but to spread everywhere.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 6:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• with both my pregnancies, it seemed like as soon as i knew i was pregnant i felt tons of pressure real low. its just how your carrying is all. but if your real concerned discuss it with your doc.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• That's normal. It may not be that you can't remember, this pregnancy might be different than the last one. You are an older lady now, pregnancies get more and more difficult with age. Teens pop babies out no problem, in your 20's you feel the strain on your body, in your 30's pregnancy takes a toll. I haven't been pregnant past my 30's, the last baby taught me a lesson! Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2008