Any other Hockey fan's out there?

I live in Central PA and i'm a Pittsburgh Penguins Fan! I haven't missed a game in 2 years, including the pre-season which is coming up. It seems that most people are into football. My DH and i are into Hockey and we don't even watch Football. Any other Hockey Fan Mom's out there that watche this wonderful sport?

mrsnikifrank

Asked by mrsnikifrank at 6:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like watching the penquins, I am not as hardcore as you though. There are so many games it is hard to watch them all, but my husband and I do watch games when we are able to. If there is a football game on at the same time, we have to watch football because my husband is a huge steelers fan. I would much rather watch hockey though.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I used to be a huge Dallas Stars fan back in the day (when they were Stanley Cup worthy) but over the last 10 years or so, they got rid of most of their good players and I haven't watched them much at all since. Used to keep up with Eddie Belfour when he left, but he went psycho and I got tired of hearing about his latest bout of stupidity and stopped watching him too.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 3:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Devils Fan
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• well it's good to see that i'm not the only mom out there that likes hockey. It's a really fast paced sport and a lot of people can't follow it. There aren't as many rules in hockey as a lot of other sports either.
    mrsnikifrank

Comment by mrsnikifrank (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010