How do you feel about your partner masterbating?

No way you'd know about or have the ability to really control it.

If you think you can, its naive thinking.

I know many families don't believe in closing or locking bathroom doors for privacy (which seems odd to me), but in families that do, there's the opportunity if none other presents itself, or when they have the house to themselves, or even as simple as getting up before everyone else does.

Best to not worry about it unless it becomes an epidemic where they can't stop and have to do it often. Then its an issue. But once in awhile... so what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't bother me. I really don't care if he does it. To be perfectly honest, sometimes I'd rather him take care of himself if I'm just not in the mood. There isn't anything wrong with it and it really isn't something worth worrying about.
    azhlynne

Answer by azhlynne at 8:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It is a part of life. Men AND women do it. It is the safest sex out there. Nothing wrong with a little self love.
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 7:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• This is what I think about masterbation. It is a private thing. Do it on your own time. I do not want to know about it, or watch you do it.
    We do not lock our bathroom doors or even shut them now the kids are grown. But we have plenty of alone time in our house. Sense we work different shifts.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I know my Dh does it and I never know when he does, so it is not enough to bother me. I don't do it, I grew up in a very sheltered home where things like that were never discussed. We could have talked to our parents about it, I had just honestly never heard of a woman doing it cuz women don't admit it as much I guess.
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 7:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i personally don't care if or when he does masterbate, he knows that, and knows that i will whenever i want to
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I feel am not doing my work very well, if not why should he think of that, if am satisfying him
    ocynachi

Answer by ocynachi at 7:07 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my husband has a problem with it. It was worse before he left for Iraq. It still continued when he came home a year later. Its like he has to masturbate (to porn) at least 4-5 times a day. He always has to look at porn while we are having sex too. I feel like its my fault when I dont want to have sex(like when Im on my dot) and he immediately goes to masturbate. I know its normal to an extent, but I feel he does it excessively. Its led to some performance problems. Ive tried talking to him about it, but he just gets mad and makes excuses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my DH dosn't it once in a while, but not all the time because his hands are really really dry and he says it is like sandpaper going across him lol. Lets just say that we have been together 10.5 years and married 7 of those years and I have never once walked in on him masterbating lol. I told him though that it one of my fantacies I don't know why it is, but I want to walk in on him one time doing it, but haven't yet lol. He will do it for me once in a while like if I am on my period and we can't have sex (I bleed way to heavy to have sex on my period lol). I find nothing wrong with it I mean as long as they are having sex sometimes as well. I mean guy s have needs and sometimes there partner isn't around so I don't find anything wrong with it. I tell mine if he does it I want to watch lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• when we were fiorst together-the first few years it really bugged me but now-I'm fine. I know he loves me and it hasn't caused any problems, we still have sex 2-3 times a week normally so it's fine...and he's fine with me doing the same
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:27 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• whatever, hes gota do what hes gota do, same here!! no biggie in my world! :-)
    Sharon Ann L.

Answer by Sharon Ann L. at 10:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2010