sleep.

when i wake up in the middle of the night to pee. i like to get cozy back in bed on my stomach. i dont know why that is the only way to get comfortable right now. but is this ok for my little monkey?? im 15 weeks and my size 2 pants are just now having to be unbuttoned. im not much bigger than what i was.. but i can tell he/she is growing in there. and i feel like i am putting too much pressure in there for the wiggle room. am i hurting my little one??

emily..ann

Asked by emily..ann at 5:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think you should start practicing sleeping on your side. eventually you will have to!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• You're probably cool for now, but you won't be in the near future ;)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• You're fine for now. Soon it'll hurt to lay on your tummy though.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• if you are comfortable then you should be fine.. i think i slept on my stomach up to like 19 weeks with both babies (both healthy and good weight at birth)... if you aren't physically comfortable later on then switch to sleeping no your left side..
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 6:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• wont be able to for much longer but Im the same way. I figure as long as your body allows it to be comfortable for you, your probably okay. your body will tell you when to find a new sleeping position.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I would practice sleeping on ur back, atleast try. I could never fall asleep on my back until I was preg. I learned how eventually.
    Klomas1988

Answer by Klomas1988 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• It's safe. If that's how your comfy, go for it. Later you might need pillows arranged just so, for you to sleep on your belly. I had to give it up at about 5-6 months everytime. Once the baby is born I just love sleeping on my belly! It's funny the little pleasures.....
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• the only time I ever slept on my stomach was when I was pregnant. In fact, by the third baby, (have four kids) I knew I was preg because I started sleeping on my stomach. Stopping just sort of came naturally, as I got bigger, I started sleeping on my side. I don't know what is the safest way to do it, thats just what happened to me.
    fawn321

Answer by fawn321 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2008