what laundry soap do you use? we use the cheap kind is that why none of my kids clothes are coming clean?

We use whatever kind normally powder and usually we buy trend or we buy this other kind I forget the name, but for a hug box is only 2.00. My kids clothes they wear them one time and they get stained up. Like if they play in the dirt then there clothes are stained up is it because I am using cheap laundry soap? I told DH I wanted to start buying and using the tide with bleach to see if the kids clothes come any cleaner. Will this work? What kind do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I used to go for the cheap one too and it would not get the clothes clean either. When I changed to Tide (Coldwater or regular) I saw a big different and have not changed since.
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 8:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• By the word box, i'm thinking you use powder? That doesn't usually work as well. I've just started using soap nuts, but before that I used whatever liquid was on sale.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I use the cheap liquid. For stains, I buy Oxy Clean. It is worth it to spend a few extra bucks on a stain remover that will keep your clothes from being stained. Our clothes always turn out just fine.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• This was not supose to be anon by the way I accidently went anon I was trying to get my 2 due list done so I was asking questions and hit anon lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• use Cheer or Tide. The big brands work better. I never pre-treat and it works fine. I don't have the patience to pre-treat. I just toss em in the washer and let it do its thing.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Powder is no good.... (liquid)cheaper brands tend to be more water then actual cleaning liquid... I would spring for a better brand and just see if it works...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010