Bad Luck.

A black cat just crossed my path. Someoneonce told me that in order to not get bad luck i'd have to spin around in a circle 3 times. I'm already sick, I was not about to make myself dizzy. So now I'm wondering, how long will the bad luck last if I cross paths with a black cat? DO NOT ANSWER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 8:11 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• anonymous, it isn't nice to jump on someone If you can't be nice, just don't post anything. Didn't your mother teach you that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all?
    reigndrops, another way to counter the bad luck is to take 12 steps back, walking backwards away from the cat. There are two other ways: One is to greet the cat politely and the other is to stroke it 3 times. If you just can't do any of these things, try this:
    Burn a white candle and call on your guardian spirit to take the bad luck from you. Do this simple ritual every day for 9 days in a row and the bad luck with be dispersed. Good luck!
    azhlynne

Answer by azhlynne at 8:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• so you just want people who are gonna tell you what you wanna hear to answer? Why bother asking then since you've already made up your mind what your going to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• as the owner of a black cat, i can't say anything bad has happened to me as a result of it. Since the cat lives here I'd be crossing paths with it all day, which should theoritically mean getting bad luck all day. Nothing bad so far.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Anonymous shut up. I didn't make up my mind about anything. I was asking how long do the people who believe in bad luck think crossing paths with a black cat will last. And obviously you didn't want to share your opinion much, hiding behind an answer. Just hush.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 8:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Dont believe in that stuff.. I know people who own black cats and they have 'great luck'...

OP, if your expecting responses, I wouldn't be so quick to tell people to 'shut up'....you will end up getting more neg. responses then anything... people are going to post their opinions regardless if you 'tell' them to or not..

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2010