what is the chances of getting pregnant if I didn't have sex on the day I ovulated that month?

DH and I are trying to have another baby, but he didn't want to do it last night and I took a test (ovulation test) yesterday evening and it said I was ovulating. I didn't tell DH I was ovulating because he didn't want to do it so if I have sex the rest of this month will I get pregnant if I was ovulating yesterday?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:13 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• the day before or after you ovulate are both good days :) unless you are irregular then its a entire different ball game :)
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 8:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It's not a switch. You can get pregnant any time you have sex. You have a *good* chance of getting pregnant anytime after you ovulate, however, it doesn't always happen.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2010