what laundry soap do you use? we use the cheap kind is that why none of my kids clothes are coming clean?

We use whatever kind normally powder and usually we buy trend or we buy this other kind I forget the name, but for a hug box is only 2.00. My kids clothes they wear them one time and they get stained up. Like if they play in the dirt then there clothes are stained up is it because I am using cheap laundry soap? I told DH I wanted to start buying and using the tide with bleach to see if the kids clothes come any cleaner. Will this work? What kind do you use?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I use MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent -just 1/2 fluid ounce cleans a whole load of laundry, it has Rinse Guard which keeps dirt from redepositing on your clothes, it has no caustic chemicals or unnecessary fillers, it is pH-neutral- as gentle on clothes as tap water :) It is also about 1/2 the cost of Tide!! ($15.99 for 96 loads - I actually use less than the 1/2 fluid ounce - I get around 150 loads!!) My family's clothes look great ( 3 kids who spill everything on their clothes and a hard working husband) You can take a look at information and testimonials about this great products at www.SaferForYourHome.com - please let me know if you would like more info.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I've used expensive and cheap. The main thing you need to do is pretreat stains. I know some of my friends make their own and use oxi clean to go with it.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 8:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• exactly. I learned that too. Spending a few extra cents and get the name brands (Tide or Cheer work)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i make my own and it works great! it cost about $2 and last a whole month for a family for 6! i pretreat all my stains first and then wash them! u can look up on line how to make ur own or message me and i will give u mine! it takes about 20min and it works great!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i use all for sensitive skin b/c my skins so aggravating with my sun allergy and eczema all isn't that expensive and it has no irritants it cleans well to you might consider it i love it :)
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 8:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I use Purex, It's cheaper than Tide or All but worksvery well, much better than the really cheap ones.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I make my own.... 256oz of liquid laundry detergent for $1.49 ~ can't beat the price or the cleaning power!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I use tide and sometimes that's doesn't get the stains out. Its good to pretreat. I use oxi clean powder with the detergent after I pre treat. That's always works.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2010