Im Lost With The Whole Conception Thing.! Help

My periods are irregular & i've been ttc & i came on my period today. could their be a possibility of me qetting pregnant being that i had sex before my period came. The last time i had sex was yesterday and then all of a sudden my period came. Can you explain i was never able to grasp the concept maybe you guys could help
-No Negative Comments;Where Im At Its Early In The A.m;So Its Too Early You Guys & for those who answer this thank you & i appreciate your time

Lovehurts1

Asked by Lovehurts1 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The fact that you have your period tends to mean that you're not pregnant. People have had one more period and been pregnant, but that's not usual.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• well i was the same way.. u just gotta be patient if it came right after it could just b coincidence or u could b pregnant.. id wait another month then test and just repeat the process :) a period could b confused for implantation bleeding also.. but as you are irregular its harder to track if your even ovulating at all...i ovulate once a year at best so i know how it feels to want to be pregnant then realize you aren't.. just hang in there
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 8:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2010