what are your plans for the day?

I am getting ready to get dressed, get kids dressed, clean house. DH works until noon and then we are going to go see my dad at the hospital. Last week and broke his hip so he had surgery and theropy and he is coming home Monday. Then going to the store, paying bills and then not sure yet what we are doing for dinner have to check that out with my brother. He is supose to let me know if he can go out to eat with us Sunday and if he can't then we are just going to get something for dinner tonight. Busy day.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just a relaxing that with the family.
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 8:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• gosh I wish I had some fun plans, but my family are such home bodys. I'm probly going to go to the gym and ride my bike and play around on the computer. Maybe clean a little. Fun times. Same ole.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Today is library and sensory playground,if the kids cans top fighting long enough to get it together. Id like to just read in my PJ's all day but that is so not going to work.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Well, I am running on like 0 sleep, my little wonder has awaken demanding to use the computer (netflix instantly) we settled on Sharktales dvd, lol lol.. hoping he goes back to sleep, then shower,then i am going to go donate some plasma, go to walmart for some odds and ends... laundry, housework..hopefully a nap mid-day...then typing up a very important paper for school, i haven't been able to enjoy any "grown-up" drinks since my birthday (aug 5th) so I'd like to have a few with the hubs once my son goes down for the night..but that's only if I get a nap.. otherwise.... 9pm lights out!! lol lol...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• DH has just left to go hunting. I'm going to shower, get dressed and take the boys to the younger one's soccer game. Then we're going to the Scout Shop to pick up stuff for Cub Scouting (starts Monday). After getting some housework done and lunch, I'm going to get some time to work on my NIH proposal, while DH takes the boys to the older one's soccer game, and then drop him at a birthday party. We'll come together for dinner (roast pork loin) and maybe end the day with a family Wii session.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We have a birthday party to attend for our niece and nephew who are turning 8 and 6

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Today we aren't doing much. DH is going to mow our grass and his parents grass. Then we are just going to hang out around the house. In the morning we are headed out for a long day at Dollywood and the mountains so today we rest some.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 8:34 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Going to a fall festival at a garden center.
    homeschoolin432

Answer by homeschoolin432 at 8:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• 1) drink POT of coffee while answering questions
    2) make bread dough and a cake
    3) finish cleaning up from last night's impromptu snack a thon, mop flours and muck out the mudroom.
    4) do some wash, start dinner, (pot roast)
    5) help oldest get ready for dance.
    6) bake bread, Have father over for dinner.
    It's my Monday.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm going to make a nice family breakfast of pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns and eggs. Clean up the kitchen. Do some laundry. Have my slob son clean his toilet, nasty! Help him with a leaf project for school. Then play some games on the computer.
    azhlynne

Answer by azhlynne at 8:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010