I am so tired of that damn ANONYMOUS feature. adult content

I can almost understand asking a question under anonymous since some questions can be a bit personal and moms don't want to harrassed. But to answer questions in anonymous and then be completely rude, bitchy,dumb, etc. Come on. I'm so freaking tired of those COWARDS hiding behind their words. We are grown. Stand up for what you say. If I say something, your gonna know its me. I own mine. But my goodness. Its like they're taking over and getting worse. More of a vent than a question but I'm sure some of you moms will agree with me. And I'm sure some of you cowards will have something to say as you always do.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 8:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm pretty tired of bitchy women, too. (just in general)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I've been here for a couple of years, and I don't think the tenor of anonymous posts has gotten any worse. Some people use anonymous posts to be abusive, but most of them are just normal responses.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:39 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yeah i say what i think here im sure other ppl hate me but im not hideing .. i agree with you lets all be big girls and just deal with life and ppl and not say anon behind anything remotely personal or rude :)
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 8:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Well it does keep that person from getting fingers pointed at them )associating it with their good repped screenname) or getting unwanted emails sent to them by total strangers. People don't like getting honest answers or being disagreed with so they lash out. Anon gives an extra shield of protection from retaliatory comments outside of the thread.

In other words: Keeps them from having to hear your sh*t. ;-)

We're all strangers to each other, so it really shouldn't bug ya that much what a total stranger thinks that you have to backlash at them for their opinion. On the same note, they have the right to not want to hear it, while offering an opinion.

I DO agree about hiding just to be rude. Thats an abuse of the feature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I don't mind it. It makes people more honest.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree. I'm sick of the bitchiness in general. It's not just anons.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Is that starting again? HS all over again.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sounds like HS all over again :P But I agree
    momma_alie20

Answer by momma_alie20 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have been on and off this site for a couple years and it has always been a problem.. It seems now to be a bit more controlled... I agree with the anon. asking questions, but have can you give an opinion (espec. the rude ones) but hide who you are? Seems kind of cowardly to me... you must not feel that true about what you say... And I don't buy the whole " I don't want unwanted emails" bit, I post VERY controversial stuff at times and NEVER once recieved a hateful email.. I have recieved personal attacks on my pictures and personal apperance however, but I just write that off as jealously....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sometimes it's a not a big deal when people use it but I hate when the trolls use it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2010