Im 33 weeks and ive been having this awful pain in my groin i guess is how to explain it! It hurts all the time i even tried sleeping with a pillow inbetween my knees! Anyone kno why im hurting? If so is there any relief?

Asked by Rohrig at 11:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh honey, It has been 2 years since I had my son and I can still remember vividly those pains. Everything is moving. That Little one has taken over your body!!! LOL I had pains so bad sometimes I was doubled over. Pregnancy is not for whimps!!! But the outcome is priceless! Take some tylenol and maybe a warm bath. A nice long massage by SO would probably be just the thing to couldn't hurt. good luck..fell better!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It ligament pains to me. It is just your muscles, ligaments and body stretching and getting ready for that precious baby! It will all be over soon. There really isn't much you can do for relief. Warm baths did help me a bit but at 33 weeks it was REALLY hard for me to get in and out of the tub! lol Good luck with it all!

Answer by coolmawmy at 11:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• its totally normal dont freak out! its your body stretching and expanding.

Answer by hendrickson at 12:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• its probably just stretching and stuff. its totally normal and if its not just streching its your baby moving farther down in the birth canal! i don't know any relief for it...sorry!

Answer by rissa_mommyof2 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• That pain will go away as soon as you drop that kid off. It only gets worse. When you can barely stand up because of the pain you are really close to having that LO. Good luck girl, it sounds like its soon!

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• This is a fantastic website on pubic pain during pregnancy:

Don't be put off by the fact that it's on a plus size pregnancy website -- it has fantastic information on pubic pain for women of all sizes.

Answer by nell_brinkley at 10:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2008