reward chart

reward chart
I have a 6 year old girl and 7 year old boy ,neither one of them help out alot and my daughter is loud she doesnt listen too well as far as ill have to tell her 2 or 3 times in the morning before school to get her shoes on and brush her hair I need to make my kids more responsible they dont even put their homework back in their back pack i do and i would like to make a chart with stuff they are responsible for and than they will get sticker on that day if they did what they were suppose.What is the best way of going about it?Do you have a reward chart for your kids?I would love any advice that i could get,thankyou.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• You answered your own question, they don't do it because you do........got to be consistent and make them responsible for their own jobs. It's not easy, but is very necessary to get them doing it on their own and good for you in doing that.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Meant to say also it would be nice if you had some kind of a reward in place for when they do take care of themselves. It won't hurt to let them know how pleased you are that they did what they are suppose to do. Good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I found a Chore Chart that you can print out. 

I never done the chart I just try to be organize in the mornings. Having everything in there backpack the night before and at the door.  Have there clothes picked out the night before as well. Wearing velcro shoes help a lot as well. Having that routine down pack every morning helps a lot. 

GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010