best fried chicken

do you have an amazing knock your socks off fried chicken recipie you would give me?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Nope I know I make extremely good fried chicken I don't have a recipe it's not like it's rocket since I just cut up my chicken put flour in a large zip baggie and coat it I have the cast iron skillet with oil warming up and then I add my chicken I cook mine fairly slowly and I just salt and pepper my chicken when it's in the pan I make sure and add lots of salt and pepper to it and cook very slow I'll bet I cook my chicken a good hour
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Put some garlic and onion powder in your flour, add salt and paprika for color and flavor. It is blah with no seasonings in your flour. You also could add a  package of ranch dressing in the flour. Great taste plus add the rest. Always comes out with good flavor. Good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• you coat it in seasoned flour and fry it in a deep skillet til it floats. thats the american way
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I mix flour, ms. dash, & a little bit of bread crumbs. =) Mix it all together & then add salt & pepper.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• no. but I am going to come back to this post. I love fried chicken. My mom made the best
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 11:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have the best easy fried chicken - you dredge the chicken in a combination of flour, salt, pepper and paprika, and then you let it sit for at least 30 minutes (in the fridge) or longer before you cook it. I cook mine by taking a 13x9 pan, putting butter in it, and putting it a 350 oven - once the butter melts, add the chicken, turn it after 20 minutes, and cook until it's done (30 - 45 minutes) it comes out with a fabulous crunchy crust, it's relatively healthy (compared to a deep fryer) and it tastes great.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 12:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• me
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 8:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010