HAS ANYONE HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND BY THE NEXT MONTH THEY GOT PREGNANT AGAIN?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes and then i had a 2nd miscarriage.

My OBGYN told me to wait because my body needs to recover. But i didnt listen. :-/
    Anonymous

• I had a miscarriage about 7 years ago. My doc told me the same as the doc of answer no.1. To wait and let the body heal (uterus especially). youre supposed to wait at least 1-2 years. Well i waited 7. lol. Now im a proud mother of a beautiful little girl. :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I was told to wait 3 months after my first miscarriage, but I think it depends on how far along you are when you miscarry. I've lot 3 pregnancies and all between 4-5 weeks. After my first, I got pregnant 3 months later. After the 2nd it was about 6 weeks later and 3 weeks later after my 3rd, going by due dates. I will say that my babies after the last 2 losses had some issues and I can't help but wonder if not letting my body recover contributed. PM me if you would like details; I don't mind sharing but it's a lot to put on the answers section =)
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• That is how come I am pregnant right now. My OB told me to try again when I was ready. I was ready right away so I got pregnant right after a miscarriage. So far everything is good with this pregnancy and I am 27 weeks along.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2008