pain?

well i have pain right where my legs and pubic area meet.. its hurts when i get up, move my legs everything.... i also have lower back pain and a upset stomach anyone know what i can do for the pain? espically to help me sleep at night!!

24 weeks

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 5:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had this same problem.. bring it up with your doctor at your next visit, mine suggested some physical therapy to relieve the pain. my baby was sitting so low that it was pushing my pubic bones weird and they had to pretty much pop them back into place, then after i'd go to excercises in the pool (felt GREAT to get the weight off my sore back). as far as sleeping goes make sure you have lots of pillows and try to stay on your left side for better blood flow to the placenta! i noticed to that i felt more relaxed and slept better if i took a warm shower/bath before i went to bed to kinda loosen up.
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 6:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• You can take Tylenol for the pain...and take a warm bath for your back. I've been having that pain down there for a few months now, thank God I only have 3 weeks left!!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I dont miss that pain at all ;-D! I use to have two body pillows plus four smaller pillows on the bed and positioned them so it would help ease the pain. Hubby lost much of his side of the bed during the pregnancy ;-D.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 6:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• With both of my pregnancies my husband was kicked to the couch. Its a terrible pain. If we're talking about the same thing, its called "round ligament" pain. take tylenol PM if your able to sleep a full 8 hours. drink lots of water (if your not already), and rest as much as possible. Pillows between your knees at night will help too.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I'm right there with you KennsWifey!! 3 weeks left!! I have the same pain too......it's horrible trying to move when laying down. Warm baths are nice and I definitely recommend sleeping with a pillow between your knees.
    JenLavazza

Answer by JenLavazza at 6:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2008