Not mad not mad not mad not mad not mad...

My husband INSISTED that he had to paint the living room on these two days off. I'm supposed to have company tonight.

(I'm not supposed to be mad that he had a temper tantrum and refused to do family day, which was replaced with a half an hour of wii play. Yippee.)

He wanted the living room painted. RIGHT NOW.
Now, he's outside assembling a play tent/tunnel for the girls, and guess, what? I have no curtains on my living room windows. He has to leave in twenty minutes and I have no curtains.

My dad is supposed to come over tonight for dinner.
How do I hang curtains? I've no idea. I don't decorate. It's not me. My curtains are spread across the boxes I need carried out to the garage, which I will have to do,
but thank heavens, the living room is painted!!!!
Please tell me how to hang the curtains. There is no hardware up at all or it would be easy.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 9:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• well at least they are up. When you're company leaves or you have the time before them come, grab the hardware & some small nails, & just put the thingiemerbobers (Im not sure what they are called, but the are nailed to the window to hook on to the curtain rod) Its really not the hard. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:13 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Tell him to get his butt in there and put them up.. it would only take him like 5 min. if that...lol lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• You poor thing, lol. It's just not your day, huh? I don't know how to hang them either, but here's a bump, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It's only curtains the world will seriously not come to an end. If they don't like it that's too bad. Get your hubby in to hang them and they aren't that hard to do anyways. Chill Girlfriend!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm sure your Dad will not only understand, but probably has been there done that and bet he will hang them for you.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:51 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Wow. I'd be furious. Sorry I can't help.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 11:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• that's the thing... my dad is like seventy and will TRY... and probably give himself another heart attack.

Seriously though, I told him we couldn't be on display all night...and this is what he did...
    Photobucket

He stuck them in the drop ceiling!
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2010