Who thinks both candidates should plant moles at rallies?

Some think Joe the Plumber was a plant, maybe maybe not but it made Obama answer from his heart not a teleprompter and for once it didn't sound canned or like it had been memorized of his website issues page.

I am a McCain/Palin supporter and I would welcome moles planted from the democratic side going to any of their rallies I want to hear from their hearts good or bad.

It's the only way really since Obama refused townhall meetings with McCain.

I'd also like to hear what his VP choice would say as well as Palin.

What do you all think should be asked and what would your preceived response be to the moles questions from the candidate of your choice?

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 6:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• a reporter from Time went to a mccain meeting and what she got was the organizer telling volunteers to lie to potential voters and say obama is a terrorist with terrorists friends. so maybe that's not a bad idea.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand what you are saying could you give a link to the news article? I am not sure what you mean when you say McCain's organizers telling volunteers to lie to potential voters, those voters are their to see McCain not his volunteers that is no different than me saying it to a potential voter. Could you direct me to your link?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I would love to hear uncanned from the heart responses from both sides.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1849422,00.html

this is part of it but go read the entire article.

The McCain campaign invited me to visit Frederick and the Gainesville operation on Saturday morning, to get a first-hand glimpse of its ground game in Prince William County, Virginia, a fast-growing area about 30 miles from Washington, D.C.

With so much at stake, and time running short, Frederick did not feel he had the luxury of subtlety. He climbed atop a folding chair to give 30 campaign volunteers who were about to go canvassing door to door their talking points — for instance, the connection between Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden: "Both have friends that bombed the Pentagon," he said. "That is scary." It is also not exactly true — though that distorted reference to Obama's controversial association with William Ayers,
    Anonymous

• Well that kindof stuff is truly why Obama should've stepped up to the plate and went to townhall meetings. I read it and it just sounds like a bunch of uninformed people running around. Thanks though.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 6:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Candidates have planted moles at each other's rallies since the beginning of time, Get real, do you honestly think you just thought of something new?
    Anonymous

• There's no bar to anyone attending any campaign event or rally unless it's closed to volunteers or an expensive fundraiser, so I don't see the need for moles.

Joe was not a plant--Obama was in his neighborhood and they forgot to pass Joe his glass of Kool-Aid!
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 8:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• moles at the campaign, and what do we think of our own CIA, FBI, etc and the dishonesty that has come off captial hill in the last 8 years. For those who are so misinformed that they can not distinguish the policies of Obama and Bin Laden- God bless them, Oh yeah, how many lives have been lost and we can't find an old man in a cave but we continue to allow gas/oil to increase and OUR gov't doesn't do anything about it, Some super power especially since they got us into this war looking for weapons of mass destruction- oh yeah, we never found those either!
    Anonymous

• moles eventually develop into cancers.
    CookieZenmilk

Answer by CookieZenmilk at 10:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• To Anon 5:52pm Of course I didn't think of it, it was on TV I was asking if others thought it was a good idea. I am being real or I would've posted anonymously, I guess rude and anonymous can go hand in hand, why don't you give me an example of a mole in our candidates rallies, smart one. Or can you just be a sarcastic a$$ without proof?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2008