The Sorcerer's Apprentice and The Last Airbender?

These are out at our $1 theater and I'm wanting to know how suitable they are for a 5yo girl and a 7yo boy. They don't really scare easily. How is the language, any nudity, much violence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Zero nudity, no language that I can remember, no bloody violence at all. There are some great choreographed fight scenes and "magical" fights but nothing scary. I would have no qualms about taking 5 & 7 yo's. In fact I took my 6yr old to both.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Airbender is, I hadn't seen Apprentice
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The Last Airbender was great, my 4yr old loved it. He doesn't scare easily and the way they fight is kind of like a dance. We didn't see Sorcerer but I'm sure we'll rent it when it comes out on dvd.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 10:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would take both of my kids if they were that age. They are 7 and almost 9 right now, but I wouldn't have hesitated to take them a couple of years ago if these movies had been out then.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 19, 2010