READ!!!!!!!

Hi,
This is not a ?. This is for you too know. I purchased cat collars for my cats for an online place. They were suppose to be orgainic so i thought i would try them. The place is called WWW.LUCKYVITAMIN.COM. The collar ate right through my poor cats fur to her skin in days. If i knew how to post a pics with this i would. Just please don't buy them for your animals.

WWW.LUCKYVITAMIN.COM
Herbal Cat Collars.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pets

• oh wow thanks for letting us know. are you cat's ok?
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Thats terrible! Can you sue?
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 6:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• they have a bad bur type thing that cover the whole neck

and i dont know if we can? thats a good question
    Anonymous

• Yikes! Thanks for the headsup!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Poor kitty! Good to know!
    hottiemommy2002

Answer by hottiemommy2002 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• badYou can report this incident to the Humane Society or your vet to spread the word. But I would take a pic and send it to the LUCKEY VITAMINE COMP. Along with your bill from the vet.

doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 4:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I would also call the better business bureau on them that way meybe it can be looked into and they will get those off the internet so other people wont buy them. I am a cat lover have three of my own thank you for sharings this and i hope your kitties will be ok. I would get them if I were you.
    jrsmith27

Answer by jrsmith27 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Why don't people realize that herbal things are just as strong, if not sometimes stronger, that those other things. And they are not regulated at all...so they can be very harmful. Just because it says organic or herbal...does not mean it is safe.
    Anonymous