Do you rent DVDs or wait for OnDemand?

nothing to return with OnDem.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 10:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in

• Since most video rental places are closing, they have been trying to get rid of everything. So lately we have just been buying movies. Once there is nothing left to buy thats super cheap, we will rent from Redbox or something of that sort. A dollar a night is cheap. We have been considering Netflix too
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I like to watch movies over and over. We usually just buy them. I think I have my own video store in my house. And the $5 dvds have taken over my house.
    Carol936

Answer by Carol936 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We live overseas, so we don't have on demand, and our video rental store on base is pretty limited. We do netflix - both with the movies that they send in the mail and the ones that we can watch instantly through the computer (we have a small computer hooked up to our tv that we run netflix through so we can watch it on tv and still use our computers at the same time if we want).

So, I guess in a way, the answer is neither, but on the other hand, the answer is both :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• we either buy them or we get the from the red box but now we have netflix so we just order themand we have a mail box on the corner of our house so we just go outside adn put it back in there
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Redbox...it's cheaper lol
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We have Netflix. Or, if its not on Netflix, we rent from the blockbuster boxes. They're a dollar until 9PM the next night. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• rent, don't have on demand
    Wrtngfantasymom

Answer by Wrtngfantasymom at 2:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• neither. We have Netflix
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2010