Sono yesterday..

well he is still a boy.. they says he ways 4 pounds 4 ounces the due date from the sono was nov 11 but docs due date nov 20th now what do date do i go by?.. he looks really good. head down tech said he will prob will stay that way. but is he bis for beng 4 pounds already or is he ok? she said he looks good and they dont think he is going to be big at all.. i a say about 7 to 8 but we will see...

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would just ask your doctor about the dates..but I wouldn't worry too much because due dates can be up to 2 weeks off anyway. I wouldn't worry about his size unless the doctors worry. Congrats on the happy healthy baby boy!
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If you had an early ultrasound (usually first trimester), that is the date the doc keeps. Talk to your doc about it.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• congratulations

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:58 PM on Sep. 18, 2010