baby shaking when he is sleeping

my son is 5 months old and when he is awake he will shake some times but last night was strange i went to go pick him up and put him in bed he was sleeping and his head was shaking kind of fast it did not last long but i have never seen that befor he also crys all the time has any one delt with somthing like this befor

devinalexis

Asked by devinalexis at 10:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call the doctor, I don't want to scare you but seizures in 2 and under are very common and most kids do grow out of them but I would want to know just for peace of mind.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 12:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree with Donna......... call that Doc now. Might be serious, might not be, but I would be calling if he were mine. (bump)
    GiGito1SoFar

Answer by GiGito1SoFar at 1:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• you should call the doctor && let the doc know cause my son has seizures && they are very dangerous in infants if their not controlled..
    bby_sebastian

Answer by bby_sebastian at 5:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010