ok i have a big issue my baby's father and i r suppose to get married and i'm still in love with my ex-fiance cuz i cheated on him with my baby's dad cuz i'm still in love with him and have always been i can't ever get him off my mind and my ex-fiance is and was willing to drop everything just to be with me so am i doing the right thing by marrying my baby's father?

my baby's father has hurt me before and my family doesn't like him but i love him and not just because of our son but because he can make me happy in a heart beat even if we are fighting. And my ex-fiance and i wentt to school together when i lived in alaska then i found out i was 4 months and 4 days pregnant and he split on me cuz he was 16 and i was 19. So am i doing the right thing by marrying my baby's father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• If you are this confused then perhaps marriage isn't the right thing to do at this time. There is nothing that says you have to marry anyone. I think you should enjoy life a bit and let yourself find the answer (and man) who is truly right for you. Don't rush into anything.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• If you have to ask, it's best not to do ANYTHING till you KNOW for sure that's what you want! Don't keep both on a string, be alone to decide what you want to do.
    You should always give marriage 100% OR MORE, no less! 100% love, effort, dedication & faithfulness. You've already blown the faithfulness before the marriage, don't drag it into the marriage! I can't believe the ex fiance would even want u after cheating on him! He must be nuts!
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 7:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• imo, you should be discussing this with him. lots of couples get cold feet. you should learn to start working things out now. communication in any relationship is vital.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:11 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• No one can tell you what is right or wrong. In my opinion it would be a mistake to marry someone when you are and know for sure that you are in love with someone else. Just because you have a child with a person it does not mean you got to marry them. I believe a relationship will never go anywhere if there are lies behind it. That man who is willing to marry you and loves you should be marrying someone who feels the same way about him. In the end I don't think your marriage will work out if you are in love with someone else.
    iri24

Answer by iri24 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2008