Need Help Moms.!

My periods are irregular & i've been ttc & i came on my period today. could their be a possibility of me qetting pregnant being that i had sex before my period came. The last time i had sex was yesterday and then all of a sudden my period came. Can you explain i was never able to grasp the concept maybe you guys could help
-No Negative Comments;Where Im At Its Early In The A.m;So Its Too Early You Guys & for those who answer this thank you & i appreciate your time

so they question is could i qet pregnant;not am i pregnant

Lovehurts1

Asked by Lovehurts1 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had sex right before your period there is only a SUPER slight chance you could be pregnant. I conceived after nine months of trying with my son when I was on my period.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Chances are no; you only have those 2 days each month and they usually come about 10 days before your period. I know how eager you are but just keep at it! (Was TTC for 3 years until I became preggy with fertility help. If I can do, you can :D )
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 7:57 PM on Sep. 18, 2010