I'm i dreaming???? pos or neg?

I took a test today, my period was to be here yesterday.... the test has two lines. One was bright and one was very very faint. 2 lines means pregnant but i'm wondering if maybe i'm justing seeing the second line that is so faint just b/c its under there and on the test.... Does that make any sense? Do u this its pos or neg??? We have been trying....

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you see a line you are pregnancy. If you are concerned you are not or you are seeing a faint line. Retest in a couple of days. Good lcuk
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It doesn't matter how faint the lines are, if you have the kind of test where if there are two, it means your pregnant. My first PT with my son was very faint.... two test later Yep I was pregnant.

You can wait a little while longer, or go head & call a doctor & have them do a test.

Good luck & Congrats if you are.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• if the line is showing then id say its pos...take another test or two...you can get them cheap at the dollar store
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010