Could this be spotting from implantation?

My period is due soon, but we've been TTC. Usually when AF comes it comes really heavy real fast, like out of nowhere, but the last day or so there's been slight traces of light reddish/pink when I wipe, and a little drop here or there now and then. Its not a constant flow, and even though I'm cramping, its just barely there. My period has never come on like this (like I said, its always really heavy to start with, and comes out of nowhere all at once), but I don't want to get too excited thinking that it could mean what I want it to mean, but I really don't know what else it could be.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be... wait a couple of days and take a test!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I think so! stay positive!!!
    GavinLeosMommy

Answer by GavinLeosMommy at 11:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• So.... what if the bleeding got heavier starting Sunday, and lasted through last night, but today is gone (at least I think it is)? My period never only lasts a couple of days.... Should I go ahead and test anyway, or should I figure that there's no point, given the increase in flow?

When I got pregnant with our first we didn't know right away because my cycle was screwy (I think I had a period that first month of being pregnant), so I'm not sure how to tell if this is normal or if its a sign that we'll just have to keep trying....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2010