Do you dress your daughter in dresses mostly or jeans for school.

In preschool, my youngest, who is 5, would wear a dress almost everyday with leggings. Now she is in kindergarten, and hasn't wore a dress yet.

Carol936

Asked by Carol936 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't dress my kids. They pick their own outfits out. They wear whatever they want but it's usually jeans or shorts. Maybe when my youngest girl is in kindy next year I will have to get more play dresses. She loves to wear dresses but most are too nice to wear outside to play and their school as 3 recesses for the little kids.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• when my dd starts school she will not be wearing dresses b/c they have to wear shorts or leggings under them where she'll be going so it'll be pants and shorts for her or skorts
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My dd is a Junior this year. Over the yrs, she's really gone through phases where she was wearing a dress or skirt, and phases where she was a total jeans / shorts kid.

Now, she's wears both pretty regularly - both in what she wears to school and what she wears outside of school.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My dd loves dresses. But I prefer to dress her in pants or leggings due to being outside on playground equipment.
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 12:31 PM on Sep. 18, 2010