What about O;Donnell got her elected? Did anyone research her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nECxQUi_pr0&feature=player_embedded

O’DONNELL: I dabbled into witchcraft — I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. … I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I’m not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. [...]

One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn’t know it. I mean, there’s little blood there and stuff like that. … We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar.

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 11:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sarah Palin's mini-me. She endorsed her in a primary and they beat out the "mainstream" republican, so she's being touted as the new world order.

_______________________--
    ah, I see.

I keep telling everyone, if my dog ran for office she'd get elected. Everyone is sick of what's going on and will vote the mainstream out no matter what. It could go well, it could suck, but one thing's for sure, it won't be boring.

With all the anti-sex stuff she's put out there, I'll bet she's really pretty freaky. She protests too much, you know!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I honestly haven't followed her... Maybe she thinks we need to move beyond the catty political games views the primary focus of our nation needs to be upholding the principles of the Constitution? Any campaign funding issues need to be resolved... Any word on if they have been resolved? The people will decide what is best for their state. Frankly, I am more shocked that Charles Rangel won his primary. Did no one run against him?  Talk about abuse of power, corrupt, and self centered. He has his hand in too many commissions/groups/issues and his corrupt ass needs to get the boot! But people say stupid things.  Hey, isn't Guam supposed to capsize? 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• since when do witches have Satanic altars? Aren't those two completely separate religions?

I still don't know who this person we are talking about is, and why she's a big deal.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I think it's more of a sign of the anti-establishment ideal that is helping her gain momentum. I think there are plenty of people that are sick of Republicans and Democrats alike and want something different. They want more control and while she might say some weird stuff (I wouldn't know, I don't life in her state and I haven't researched her), her political ideals might be a selling point to a lot of voters. There are a lot of Republicans that don't like her either. Fortunately, people are getting wise that it's not about what the party wants, it's what the constituents want. If they want her to represent them, they have the right to vote for who they think will do what they want them to do. They only represent the people, they don't get to run rough shot over the opinions of the people and do what they damned well please. They are responsible to their constituents, ALL elected positions are.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sisteract nailed it. I was reading up on her and some things she did are really worrisome.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• QM, you think SHE is what people want? with her tax and money issues and lies about them.??

And how exactly is the above different that what's already in there?  I am talking about her political ideals.  Not her personal issues.  I am willing to bet that at least half of congress has money issues and has lied about taxes (cough *Geitner* cough).  Considering some of their positions, it's rather ironic.  I am not defending her, nor am I willing to bash.  I don't care because she doesn't represent ME.  I live in TX.  The people of her state and her voting district have the right to representation that they have voted for, don't they? 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• IMO, Delaware just did what so many complain that America did when they elected Obama- Hopey, changey??????????????
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• During her 2008 Senate campaign against Joe Biden, O'Donnell amassed thousands of dollars in campaign debt, was confronted by the IRS about unpaid income taxes and sold her Wilmington home to a campaign staffer to avoid a sheriff's sale ordered to settle mortgage claims.

With that record, I am suprised Obama didn't give her a cabinet position.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• With that record, I am suprised Obama didn't give her a cabinet position.

DOH!!!! LOL

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• shame on you sweet. You are making it look like people who dabble in witchcraft can't be trusted, are some how less than worthy, or unfit to serve in Congress. How do you think the wiccans will feel about this affront to their chosen "religion"? And you call yourself the champion of the underdog going on the defensive on every post about Muslims and democrats. I thought you would jump right on her band wagon if she had anything in her past that made her - different.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010