I need fashion advice

I'm a wreck! I haven't bought clothes in a couple years. I mean I've gotten a sweater and a pair of jeans. That's about it. styles have changed since 2007 lol.

I'm a bigger girl though for the time being...I'm slowly loosing weight and for every 10 pounds im treating myself to a new outfit or two. I'm a SAHM so I don't need much but if I go out I want to look good.

I'm not huge and I usually buy and XL shirt or XXL depending on brand but jeans are different the store i shop at goes by inches and im a 32x29

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm not sure what you're question is, but I like jcpenneys for clothes. Good sale prices and a large selection. Some things I buy are misses, but sometimes I need to buy in plus size. They have a very nice plus size section that is fashionable but not over the top!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 11:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I suggest going to http://www.lanebryant.com/

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• dots, cute and cheap

http://www.dots.com/
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Buy jeans in nice dark wash they always look trendy (and slimming!) What kind of body shape are you? Pear, Apple, boyish, hourglass? It makes a difference for the kind of styles that will look best on you. Buy some great fitting t-shirts (not too baggy) and then pair them with colourful cardigans and some nice jewelry. This is my standard "uniform" . I always feel put together when I go out, and it's baby friends and easy. A nice pair of ballet flat or boots can really pull your outfit together.
    Go window shopping and try everything on. No one says you have to buy anything. Take your time finding what styles look good on you and feel comfortable.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 2:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010