breakfast drinks

im looking for a breakfast drink on busy days. has anyone tried the carnation breakfast and what is it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• coffe, or juice
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I started drinking Slim Fast in the morning and I knew my ds would want to copy me so I bought him Carnation Instant Breakfast. He won't drink it and I don't like it either. It's really sweet, like dessert sweet. Both ds and I prefer the taste of Slim Fast and Special K to that of the Carnation.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 12:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I know Special K protien shakes taste wonderful (just like strawberry milk) and are the perfect after workout snack.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I use a shake called Formula 1 from Herbalife. I love their shakes, they have all different flavors and they are healthy. You can also add ingredients to them to customize them, depending on how much time you have. I use them for my kids as well as myself. I lost 35 lbs. using them and have kept the weight off for over a year. My first grader takes them to school with her as a snack. I highly recommend them. I have compared labels, and the off the shelf brands usually have high sodium, unnatural ingredients and other things that sabatoge the goal of drinking them. I just placed a really big order ( to qualify for a discount) and actually have extra shakes and other products if you wanted to try it without having to sign up with a distributor. I also have protein bars and other supplements as well.
    mamasages

Answer by mamasages at 12:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes I drink it every morning that I don't have a regular bfast. I like it but every person is different. So try it out and you dont like it give to someone who might.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 9:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010