Help plz?

Ok so on Wednesday i was in hospital and they stopped my labor. Doc said he wouldnt stop it anymore but he had to at least once. Thurs. contractions came back and were 5-6 min apart im dialated to 3. Friday i come back to hospital and they are 2-3 min apart but still at a 3. Today they are still there. There mild and not gettting stronger just staying the same at about 3 mins. How can i strengthen the contractions. Im getting so tired of the pain and they wont help me along because im still to early to give me induction.

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try walking. It seems to help with labor. Good luck sweetie.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 11:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm not sure. That did that ppen with my son but I just took a long warm bath to try to make myself more comfortable
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• how far along are you?
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• 35.5
    tiffany0317

Comment by tiffany0317 (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• You are having prodromal labor. It is pretty common. I know it sucks but do you really want to force that baby out at 35 weeks? Try resting, taking warm baths and making sure you stay hydrated and nourished. Do you have a friend or family member that can come help you out. Do you have other kids?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:10 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Are you at the hospital now? They might want to start Pitocin.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 12:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Don't do anything to force your baby out at 35 weeks! 35 weeks is still a bit early. My son was born at 35 weeks, 3 days.. Suffered MAJOR respiratory failure, and was in the NICU for seven days..

Deal with the pains and let your baby stay in a bit longer.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My doc tells me that the baby is fine. I have tried the baths and just resting. Have both my parents here and my hubby so i havent been doing anything at all. Doc said that they will deliver me as soon as i reach 4 cent to just keep coming back and being checked anytime any of my pains or anything get worse or more common. Worse now because they cant get much more common than they already are. I dont want to force him out but im worried that the stress of the constent labor for 3 days is gonna be really hard on him. I am at 3 cent 75% and a -1 already.
    tiffany0317

Comment by tiffany0317 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I had prodromal labor- it started around 36 weeks and they didn't try anything to stop it, just kept checking me when I went in. It went on for about two weeks, then my ob decided it was best to go ahead and induce. I was a little past 3 cm when they induced. DD never had any problems during those two weeks; every time I went to L&D (3 times) they would hook us up, check contractions, her heartbeat, etc; same story at the doctor's office(weekly). The only reason they went for induction, I think, was it was making ME so sick I didn't want to eat. The waiting will probably be harder on you than on the baby.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:24 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• They arent doing anything because its too early, and neither should you. The labor symptoms could stop, dont try to advance them. Just relax and let baby stay in there as long as possible. Every day helps!!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2010