is this myspace all over again??

Is this a competition about how many friends you can have? Someone asked me to be their friend so I accepted cause im not rude. I go to her page and she has 2,000 friends. I deleted her because I think its stupid to have THAT many friends. She probably doesnt even talk to them all!

i only add friends if i've had an actual conversation with the person and i intend to keep in touch. (sadly, no friends right now but feel free to add me lol)

how many friends do you have on your page and how many of them do you actually talk to?

00MissJade

Asked by 00MissJade at 11:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it depends on the person. Some people like having "friends" online because they don't have any real friends.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 12:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I add people when I talk to them but over time we do loose touch....i didn't have a computer for a good 7 months cuz when mine broke money was too tight to buy one. I lucked in to the one i have!
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have 7 friends. 6 are my group members and 1 is my group profile.
    And I speak to about half of them (lawl no I dont talk to myself on my group profile)
    IDK, I'm just a shy person and I feel awkwards at times randomly friend requesting someone. =D
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 12:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have no idea how many friends I have, maybe around 30-40? I talk to most of them off and on, not every day. I guess I'm rude because I don't always accept friend invites if they are from random people who have nothing in common with me lol.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 12:03 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I never thought of that. I only have a handful from a group I started a long time ago. I don't even know what adding friends does for you?
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i have about 8 i think and i talk to them if i find myself not talking to them i get rid of them
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 12:16 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have prob. 12-15 friends and no I dont always talk with them. I throw an email here and there to say hi & that is really it.
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 12:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I was thinking this was Myspace, not for the friends list but for all the drama these moms start up. i thought this was a group of mothers, People who weren't so shallow and lacking understanding.. but I guess for the friends reason too..
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have probably about six or so. One is a pen pal from one of my groups, one is one of my groups, another I actually talk to, another is my sister, and I think that's about it. Maybe one more but I'm not sure and I'm too lazy to go check and see real quick before I post this reply. lol
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• U HOPE THIS IS NOT LIKE MYSPACE...I HAVE HAD THIS FOR ABOUT 4YRS AND JUST STARTED TO GET BACK ON SO HOPE ITS GOOD... =)
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2010