Fit mommies?

Are there any ladies who were moderately/extremely fit before the little ones and now your back to where you were before? If so, how did you get back? I just have elastic skin and I high metabolism so my story isn't that interesting.
Tell me yours!

3Smiths

Asked by 3Smiths at 12:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• hahahahahaha. Back to the shape I was. I can't lose the last 20 pounds and it's all in my butt and belly.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 12:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm about where nicole is, and my job mandates that i get time to work out three times a week! Its when I go on leave and gorge myself I always seem to gain any loss right back. I'm not exactly a "yo-yo" dieter, so much as a "yo-yo" exerciser...
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 12:06 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• lol im a yoyo exerciser too. i was a size 1 or 3 before i was pregnant (i was 19) and now im a size 6 or 8. i dont mind it i just need to tighten up. i DONT have elastic skin.
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 12:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• lol @ String

I am actually a bit skinnier than before but I've always been active so as soon as my doctor cleared me and went and got a personal trainer and got my butt on skates with my roller derby team.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 12:11 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I was extremely muscular before my pregnancy and I worked out until I was in my third trimester. Even then, I still walked a lot and did anything I could to keep moving. So After baby, all I really had to do was get my belly back in shape. It helped a lot. Im not in as good of shape as I was, but Im pretty damn close! and happy with my body
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Well first I did not gain a shit ton of weight when I was pregnant. Three weeks after I gave birth I started moderate exercise, mainly just brisk walking around the neighborhood. At 5 weeks I was given the OK to begin regular training. I hit the gym 4 days a week for one hour. Then about 3 weeks later I started going 5 days a eek, then about 3 weeks after that I was going 6 days a week. I used portion control & ate lean meats, tons of protein rich foods, tons of fruits & veggies, very little soda (maybe one or two a week). Nothing new though, I have always been that way. I am the same size I was 10 years ago, size 1. I got up to a size 2 when I was pregnant. I have no stretch marks.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i really gained a lot of weight before esp when i'm pregnant...hard to loose weight now...lol...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010