What is your cooking passion?

What are some of your favorite things to cook? Are you a baker, or do you prefer to cook meals, are you more of a prep cook and hubby does all the hot work?

What is your cooking passion?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:37 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Following my mood. I love to experiment with new ideas (meals), I love to bake, I love prepping, all of the above really - but sometimes I'm not in the mood to experiment, or prep, or whatever, so I do what I'm in the mood for. Clean-up is NOT part of what I like to do though - that's DH's "job"!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 7:23 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• New recipes, I love to try them out, I prefer to cook meals, specially vegetarian ones!

Answer by older at 12:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I love to cook but I can't bake for beans! :)
    My bf and I do not live together so I do all of the cooking.
    I love to try new recipes and then make them again a couple of weeks later and tweak it to try to make it better. My favorite cuisines to cook are Italian and Chinese food.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• My cooking passion is having my husband do it.......... he is a chef so he is so much better at it.....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Not a fan of baking at all. I love to collect cookbooks and recipes, and try foods we haven't had before. My favorite thing is prep, especially knife work. But the BEST part is pulling something yummy out of the kitchen :)
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I cook the things I was taught by my parents to cook... but I absolutely love to cook so I will find simple recipes to see if I can accomplish them! I love the campbell's recipe website! My hubby loves that I try switching it up with different things I find!

I will say though.....

I really wish I could do cakes with the fondant... the whole decorating thing... I would love that~
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Desserts!!
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• depends on my mood really! I do all of the above, but I like trying new recipies best :)
    Wrtngfantasymom

Answer by Wrtngfantasymom at 2:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I love to cook pepper steak I have my own recipe that I use
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 3:09 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I love trying new recipes and adding my own little twist to them
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 3:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010