Do you think Obama is a Muslim even though its been said he is a Christian?

babybutastink

Asked by babybutastink at 12:40 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Probably. So what? If he lied about it, he lied about it. Clinton lied about smoking weed, did anyone give a damn?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:41 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• No, I don't believe he is. I don't believe he's lying about it. He talks about his faith in his book, and I believe what he says, although it wouldn't bother me if he WERE a Muslim.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• And don't go into the whole, OMG he lied to get a vote, complaint. He's a politician. No matter how good alot of people think he is, he's still a politician. Politicians=LIARS. So don't be so damn shocked. I don't understand why people set Obama up to a higher standard than the rest of the the presidents. He's as much of liar as the rest of them.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:43 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Well he went to that church with the crazy white hating preacher for 20 years. So I say he's christianish
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• GinNTonic - The problem with that is some people still remember 9/11 and are wary after such a horrible thing. It made a big ripple in our lives and smoking weed is a little farther down on the totem pole than lying about your religion when our world was affected in such a way.

Yes I do believe he is.
    Honestly, I have never trusted a thing he has said.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 12:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• MUSLIMS DID NOT ATTACK US!

TERRORISTS DID!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Probably. So what? If he lied about it, he lied about it.

***

I see....so now the "gold standard" of politics, is lying...and that is acceptable practice?! Got it! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• And Gin's right. All politicians are liars. Hence why I didn't trust George or Bill.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 12:45 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Apparently he's every religion, kind of like Oprah is every woman. You can yell at him for being the "wrong" kind of Christian and simultaneously crucify him for being a "secret" Muslim. Good thing his mother wasn't Jewish, or by Jewish law, he would be, too. Think of the mess that would make.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• personally I dont care if he is muslim. It was just a topic to put out there.
    babybutastink

Comment by babybutastink (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Sep. 18, 2010