how do you organize?

My kitchen cabinets have containers for snacks like little debbies etc. and packages then baking things are in a container as well.

space is tight and i can't afford to move. looking for some new ideas.

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I condense cereals into tall containers with sealing lids so I can pour 2 boxes cereal into one container. I set my chips upright in a basket (Lg. w/o lid) with the unopened ones towards the back. Crackers go in a tall tin and spagetti noodles in a tall round lidded container. I use a lid holder for bowl lids. Spices are on a 3 -tiered shelf rack I put on 1 of my cabinet shelves near my stove for easy access. I like the sites organize.com & organize-everything.com for ideas too. I group easy-grab school lunchbox items in a basket too so it's convenient when I pack lunches and when I check it to see if it needs to be restocked before I go to the grocery store. And #1 thing for me is to rid the stuff that's expired or I don't think I ill use.
    Mommameeah

Answer by Mommameeah at 10:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2010