Best way to get rid of a migraine when tylenol doesnt work?

Need I mind you, I am pregnant so my list is limited

momma_alie20

Asked by momma_alie20 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Health

• chiropractor
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I sometimes take a nap or if it is too strong take excedrine is an otc medicine and it work for me. Use it only if you are not pregnant.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 12:49 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• excedrine, or some form of caffine. Maybe try a coke.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:50 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Call your doctor and ask, if they're office is closed today, go into a a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist they are very knowledgable on that knid of stuff =)
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I can't take migraine meds because of the kind I get. Resting in a quiet dark room and ding some meditation helps.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:59 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I take a warm shower and have some regular tea.. and lights out.. because the lights made mine become a migrane
    Dariensmom1

Answer by Dariensmom1 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• The absolute best natural way to get rid of headaches and migraines is to get a good neck adjustment, and possible a cranial treatment. I have helped people with persistent long term headaches and migrqaines return to normal life-Chiropractic Works!
    Chiropractic is safe for both mother and baby throughout pregnancy and helps contribute to healthy pain-free pregnancy & baby.
    drsally

Answer by drsally at 1:36 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• when I have a migraine I usually take a cold rag or ice pack and place it on the back of my neck, or forehead, depending on where it hurts the most... drink a glass of coke with my tylenol and go to a dark quiet room... I usually try to lay down in a position that takes all the pressure off of where ever hurts the most... best of luck!
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Lay in the dark, a quiet room.....also massage your neck upper back muscles....have one done professionally. I go once a month and it helps.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• a heatin pad and soft music
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2010